Love

This manifest of my life long before begun,
my soul speaking,
the purpose of its path
as here I sit tossed about in desperate confusion and confused desperation.
I cannot feel, so start to think my thoughts,
all that I have.
I think about this would of ours,
success in measures,
material matters,
a life half in the mirror as not see the whole, our selves.
I think about the ladder skyward climbing,
reaching through the clouds of the great unknown.
I think of getting,
gotten and gone,
of value based on the bias of impulse
and tomorrow’s worthless junk destined.
I think of the mass amassed,
the means meant
and the emptiness of it all in the end.
I think of the looking back and not seeing,
the looking forward and not knowing,
the looking within and not finding,
a scene played out on the stage of this existence,
so written,
so acted out,
of learned lines,
and parts performed,
of curtain calls that never come
and canned applause that never fades.
I think of the failure and woes,
the defeated aggressors,
the angered damaged,
the questions remaining,
the fault of who,
the intention of some.
I think of the roads untravelled,
the fields unfree,
the sky unabounding.
I think of the moments missed in the focus on future,
of regrets remembered because.
I think of crowds of empty,
of loneliness marching in echoes,
misunderstanding,
misunderstood,
misinformed of the simply mystery of it all.

Where are we all going?
What will we do when we get there?
WAIT!

Somehow, sometimes,
and especially the sometime of this right now,
I think that thinking will not lead me to most where I’m meant
and so abandoned,
I begin to feel the feeling of my soul awakening.
I feel the laughter of so simple a revolution,
the giddy gut twinge
rise up through my stomach
and reaching my chest,
growing warm
the blood of my soul rushing forth,
and pounding ever stronger within me.
I feel the smile become my face,
the joy of my lips,
and eyes joining in.
I feel the simple sight of sharing,
of faith in each and all of us.
I feel the give and the take and no longer tension between the two.
I feel the magic transcending knowings unknown
into being of beings.
I feel the words of every first
and every second so on,
the childlike freshness and awe of discovery.
I feel the honor of the minutes moving through ticking time.
I feel the fullness of breathing deeply,
the cool shadows of peace and calm,
my why becoming.
I feel the joining,
the coming together,
the interdependent meanings of life that each we are.
I feel the promise of people,
the greater than one.
I feel the doorway to dreams opening,
the horizons calling,
the eternal inviting.
I feel the search never ending,
yet ever mending and bending
and sending our selves on adventures of answers and treasures of truth.
I feel the funnel,
life drawing it down to simpler,
and simpler flowing,
into me,
truth,
feeling,
heart,
follow,
each now,
together,
passion,
purpose,
meaning,
love.

No comments: